Solutions using this product:
Industries using this product:
Need more information?
Email addresses are, more and more, becoming the contact method of choice. However the availability
and validity of email addresses can vary widely. PacificEast has assembled what we believe to be the
best suite of email-related contact products on the market today. If you have a name and address or a
phone number and need to obtain an email address, or if you have an email address and need
a name and address we can help you. And as always, PacificEast can
integrate an email solution into a more complex combination of other solutions in order to give you
exactly the information you need. Here is an outline of our standard and reverse email append
What you need to know about CAN-SPAM compliance
- Standard Email Append (Consumer) and Standard Email Append (Business) - Our standard
email append (used for appending email addresses for email marketing) starts with your file of
names and addresses to find and return an email address. Email addresses provided have gone
through an opt-in process meaning you already know the email address is valid and the receiver is
willing to accept your email. Separate processes exist for consumers and businesses. However,
common features include:
- Average Match Rate of over 15%
- Over 95% deliverability rate
- Summary of matches available within 48 hours (actual email address availability varies)
- All data is 100% opt-in and volunteered by the consumer
- All data is strictly guarded for quality assurance and maximum security
- Fully compliant with federal CAN-SPAM legislation
- Non-Marketing Email Append – For non-marketing purposes such as collections we also
offer an alternative system that does not use an opt-in process. This process has a higher
non-deliverability rate since email addresses cannot be pre-screened. However, email addresses are
generally returned within 2 to 4 business days, significantly faster than the standard process.
This product is considered a restricted purpose product and requires specific approvals based on
- Reverse Email Append – If you already have an email address and want to find a name and
address or phone number, try a reverse email append. Because of few restrictions, turnaround time
on reverse email append processes are within 48 hours.
- Change of Email Address (ECOA) – Change of address for email addresses is the same as a
change of address process for delivery addresses. Your non-deliverable email address is used to
find a new, deliverable email address.
In 2003, the US passed a law known popularly as the CAN-SPAM act. CAN-SPAM lays down the rules for communicating
to both businesses and consumers via email. Click
here for a
document produced by the Federal Trade Commission that details what you can and what you can’t do.
If your message is commercial in nature (you are asking to sell the receiver a product or service) then you
must follow all of the CAN-SPAM guidelines. (Non-profits should note that they aren’t necessarily exempt
from CAN-SPAM compliance like they are from many aspects of Do-Not-Call compliance.) If, however, your message
is transactional, meaning that the content of the message is pertinent to a particular transaction already
initiated between you and the email receiver, then there are only a couple rules you need to follow.