Solutions using this product:
Industries using this product:
Need more information?
The Telified Collection of consumer identity verification services is the first and only commercially available platform to use
telephone-company billing information for the purpose of ID Verification and Fraud Prevention outside of the Telecommunications Industry.
Telified is unique because it uses direct access to authoritative reference sources to deliver results instantly over the internet. Each service
within the collection verifies one or more consumer identity attributes using internal restricted databases of landline, VoIP and wireless telephone
An example of what Telified can do for you...
How TelifiedTM Works
- Verify the name, address and phone number supplied in on-line orders is truly valid.
- Verify that consumer identity information is valid and associated to the provided phone number.
- Verify the customer contact information you have on file has not changed.
- Provide an alternative to credit verification for those with little or no credit history or for those trying to establish credit.
- Verify a telephone number entered on an application is truly active.
- Remove phone numbers and other contact information from your files that are longer valid
TelifiedTM is simple and easy to use:
Broader Coverage Option
- Send us an electronic transmission via the internet of any name, address and phone number (or you can send us a whole file of this
information at once if you prefer);
- Telified routes that transaction to the correct telephone company from the over 5000 phone companies in the US and Canada, then translates
their various coded responses into a simple result that is easy for your existing systems to understand.
What if the relevant phone company hasn't added an authoritative verification capability to their systems? Telified will always tell you when this
happens. However, in our latest release we've added a Broad Coverage option that mitigates this challenge if your organization's risk tolerance level
includes the use of less authoritative sources as well. The Broad Coverage option integrates additional data sets (for example credit file or directory
assistance records) that are called upon if the relevant phone company doesn’t yet support full name & address verification.
The Telified Collection: 4 unique services, each with its own legal access and allowable uses:
- Telified-3D ("3 Data attributes") is our flagship version and is available for the purposes of identity
verification, risk mitigation and law enforcement. 3D specifically focuses on verification of the 3 primary data attributes
that form a consumer's identity: Name, Address and Telephone Number.
- Telified-DF ("Disconnect Filter") is available for all permissible uses and covers the widest range of phone companies. This service
answers the critical question of whether the number is active or disconnected. Telified-DF is not available as a real-time service.
- Telified-NR ("Non-Restricted") is available for all permissible uses and is available as a real-time service as well.
Telified-NR does not support verification of account name and address, only that the phone number is active and assigned.
- Telified-LE ("Law Enforcement") is very similar to 3D except that it is available only for use by law enforcement and officers of the
court and, because of that, has access to some additional information that is restricted only for law enforcement use.