Solutions using this product:
Industries using this product:
Need more information?
The Telified Collection of consumer identity verification services was the first and only commercially available platform to use
telephone-company billing information for the purpose of ID Verification and Fraud Prevention outside of the Telecommunications Industry.
Telified uses direct access to authoritative reference sources to deliver results instantly over the internet. Each service within
the collection verifies one or more consumer identity attributes using the internal restricted-use-only databases of landline, VoIP and wireless
telephone service providers.
An example of what Telified can do for you...
How TelifiedTM Works
- Verify the name, address and phone number supplied in on-line orders is truly valid.
- Verify a telephone number is truly active or has been disconnected. Verify that consumer identity information is valid and associated to the provided phone number.
- Verify the customer contact information you have on file is still current.
- Provide an alternative to credit verification for those with little or no credit history or for those trying to establish credit.
- Remove phone numbers and other contact information from your files that are no longer valid.
- Detect if cell phone numbers have been reassigned.
- Help you stay in compliance with TCPA regulations.
TelifiedTM is simple and easy to use:
Broader Coverage Option
- Via the internet, send us the name, address and phone number (or you can send us a whole file of this information at once if you prefer) of the name and number you want to verify;
- Telified routes that transaction to the correct telephone company from the over 5000 phone companies in the US and Canada, then translates their various coded responses into a simple result that is easy for your existing systems to understand.
What if the relevant phone company hasn't added an authoritative verification capability to their systems? Telified will always tell you when this happens. However, we also have a Broad Coverage option that mitigates this challenge if your organization's
risk tolerance level includes the use of less authoritative sources as well. The Broad Coverage option integrates additional data sets (for example credit file or directory assistance records) that are called upon if the relevant phone company doesn’t yet support
number or full name & address verification.
The Telified Collection: 6 unique services, each with its own legal access and allowable uses:
- Telified-3D ("3 Data attributes") is our flagship version and is available for the purposes of identity verification, risk mitigation and law enforcement. 3D specifically focuses on verification of the 3 primary data attributes
that form a consumer's identity: Name, Address and Telephone Number.
- Telified-CR ("Consent Re-verification") is a special configuration of Telified designed specifically to provide companies with a mechanism for periodically reverifying a consumer's consent to communicate with a specific phone number.
- Telified-DF ("Disconnect Filter") is available for all permissible uses and covers the widest range of phone companies. This service answers the critical question of whether the number is active or disconnected. Telified-DF is not available as a real-time service.
- Telified-AI ("Active/Inactive") answers the critical questions of whether or not a telephone number is active or inactive; whether it is connected and dialable or has been disconnected.
- Telified-LE ("Law Enforcement") is very similar to 3D except that it is available only for use by law enforcement and officers of the court and, because of that, has access to some additional information that is restricted only for law enforcement use.
- Telified-IC ("Intercontinental") extends our Telified line of telephone verification services into the rest of the world. Telified-IC supports carrier, device type and general location information just like our Line Identification Services do in the US and Canada and provide's Telified AI compatible responses for line status for select countries in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, and Central and South America.